Hello and welcome to our blog! We are Cecelia's senior infants in Balbriggan ETNS. Please feel free to follow us on Twitter and leave lots of comments on our blog. Go raibh míle maith agaibh! :-D
RSS

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Buddy Reading Begins!


We finished our four weeks of buddy handwriting with Orlagh's fifth class so today we began doing some buddy reading. 

We all switched partners so that we could get to know some new people.  

Everyone worked really well together and we did some great reading!

It was great!



6 comments:

Eoin said...

I like that!

Harry said...

My story was funny!

Niall said...

My book was scary and it was long!

Yusra said...

I really like buddy reading!

Rory said...

I had great fun and my book was Click Clack Clock.

Mary McGrath said...

Well done to 5th class. You are all brilliant. You should think about becoming teachers in the future!

Post a Comment